Friday, January 04, 2008

News Update


Before


After making my Latte'


After my ride and finishing my Latte'. And look at how big my new coffee cup is compared to my other cups.

Other then that my holidays were good, did alot of driving but thats what it is all about. Other then working and riding the trainer its been going good. I have decided that snowboarding is not satisfying my winter sport addiction, so am in the process of getting some cross country skis. Its a little late in the season to get into this new sport but the trainer is starting to get to me and i need something before i start doing intervals and making my rides more fun.

Plans for this weekend, going up to Green Bay to D. Kay's wedding reception. I think i might not be able to ride next day, you know how those wedding receptions are.

Later

No comments: