Thursday, November 29, 2007

Winter is Coming

With probaly my last ride outside till march when i go some where to ride or it gets warm enough, and snow coming with local snowboarding spots making snow and getting some runs open, i think winter is here.
Since my last post, which was my last race of the year, i took two weeks off and started pumping iron. I watched a cross race, which hasn't happened in a while, I also did some good base mile rides with teammates. But this week it has been trainer time and the way it looks it not going to get any better outside.
With other news Maggie and i have been spending alot of time looking at houses, cause we really don't want to pay rent anymore. Finding some good stuff, some a little over our budget and some right there.
Thanksgiving was good down in Dickeyville, WI at Maggie's P's house and we went hunting thrusday and friday. Didn't get anything but at least we saw some deer, not like past years of seeing nothing for two days. I'm not sure if i am the hunting kind of person because i don't have any patience when it comes to sitting in a cold stand for hours.

I'm Out

No comments: