Saturday, January 19, 2008

Things I Have Been Doing


Just thought i would throw this in here and show how warm it was when i started posting today. Nice and balmy, can't wait to go to AZ in Feb. Only thing is when i go ski the temp really doesn't matter, i warm up eventually.


Here is what my view for long hours have looked like. Yes it does look like it sucks.


The cross bike i picked up for Maggie last weekend at the bike swap. The fork is laying on the floor behind the stand. I got the frame set for alot cheaper then i could have just got the frame. Put some sweet Carbon Force cranks on it for her and have Ultegra 10spd for it also. Just need some little things to get it all together.



I've joined the club. Before last weekend I haven't been on two planks for over 8 years and it was a rough day. My form is getting there but every time is a new learning experience. Its great when i can go out and ski and split my indoor riding up.

Our house buying experience has been interesting but what is more interesting we close on the house we wanted at the end of the month. Other then that i can't wait to get out of my base period and everyone who knows what i am talking about agrees.

No comments: