Monday, November 05, 2007





Well this weekend was a double Cross race. Haven't done a double weekend in a long time. Felt really good on Saturday and ended up 5th. Sunday was a little of a different story, first half of the race i was in a really good group then crashed and got gaped off them, then popped really bad with 3 laps to go and just kept pushing myself so Dan Ajer wouldn't beat me. Bu t it was an awesome racing weekend and it was the real first time for me that it felt like fall.

Well my season is pretty much over and that was my last race of the year. Taking two weeks off to just cross train and get motivated for the trainer, a very long trainer season this year i think. But i am looking forward to drinking some beer and watching everyone at Sun Prairies race in a couple of weeks.

No comments: