Monday, September 17, 2007

Season Coming to a close


Mag coming in to finish.


Before my fist flat.

At the start weaving around some people.

Close to passing out at the end.


Jason looking good before the start.

To let everyone know i posted my Gateway Cup stuff on our teams new blog; gdvc.blogspot.com, Check it out. Anyways i did Cheq. this weekend and the fist 25 miles was my best race yet and was sitting at least top 100 or better. Was rolling really good and then i hit a rock and could hear and feel my rim hit the rock and the thought that i just got a pinch flat in the back of my head, sure enough i got one. It took quit a long time for me to get back rolling because my CO2 didn't work my friends CO2 didn't work but i finally got stuff rolling again and had to make up alot of time. Sure enough about less then a mile from the finish i got another flat, so i ran my ass off to the finish and almost passed out. OOOHHH well still a good race and a perfect day. Maggie had an awesome time for her first time, 3 hrs 48 min. Not bad for a rookie.

On the schedule for the next couple of months is blockhouse roll in P-ville next weekend, then the last wors race and can't wait for TOC (tour de cheese) and then maybe some cross races.

No comments: