Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fall is almost here!!

Fall is close to be here and i can't wait because fall is one of my favorite seasons and it brings me into my short yet intense MTB season and it sort of started with Cheq. but it will really kick in with Blockhouse Roll in Platteville, WI next weekend. The only problem is that i have had a head cold or allergy thing going on the last 4 days and have been off the bike for 3 days and really want to get things going. Planning on going for a long Cross ride with Jason tomorrow which will be fun and see how far we can go on the Military ridge state trail.

This morning me and maggie went to the farmers market at the capital, first we had to stop by Anocra Coffee on Monroe street to get my caffeine fix for the morning, which only has some of the best coffee I have had. We picked up some really good jam and went to the open house at work.

No comments: