Friday, September 12, 2008

Wisport Rumble

Yes, some of on the team did a Wisport race this last saturday, Jason S., Frankie, Dan, Tim, Scottie, and myself. It was alot of fun because all we wanted to do is sort of beat up on the group and thats what we did. And with really no pressure of doing good made it easier.  

Here is Tim, the reason why we won the race. Nice job Frankie
Great part about this pic is that dan got 2nd, he much have been really happy. 


I had a little problem at the end of the last lap my valve extender on my rear wheel came loose so i lost about half the air pressure in my rear tire but still have able to get 8th, not bad. 
Jason and i rode back to my house in Oregon and had 35 miles of head wind. Was a good day in all. 
This weekend i am heading down to Platteville to be in one of my good friends weddings Saturday and going to try to do some MTB riding at the farm to get ready for Blockhouse in a couple of weeks, want to do better then 4th. 
Have a good weekend

BMS

No comments: