Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MDWWU

Well the Memorial Day Weekend Iowa races went good. For the first time as a 1,2 i finished and placed in Snake Alley. I got 29th, which isn't the best result but i started in the back and had to fight my way to the top. I wonder what i could have done if i started in the front. DA finished right behind me picking up 30th. Sunday at Melon city i felt like crap, put out a little more at the snake then i thought, and DA got 15th. Monday at Quad Cities i had a blast didn't finish great but had a good time.
The whole weekend we sort of hung out with Punk Rock Racing and those girls are pretty cool, and good racers. Also thanks to Jane and her parents and sister for having us staying at their house Saturday night.
Anyways weekend was good and fun, this weekend just State TT, which i will get my ass kicked by some 3's i have never seen, and a crit sunday. Might be my fist TT in the rain.

Until then,
BMS

No comments: