Saturday, February 16, 2008

It happened

It finally happened. I have reached the point were i can say with a 100% certainty that i am sick and HATE the trainer. I hit the wall hard this afternoon and need to re think next year training.
On a lighter note i will be in Chicago all this week for GD&T classes, and who ever can tell me what that is wins a prize. Then next Saturday myself and Jason Svaldi go down to AZ for a wonderful week of riding and tequila drinking, j/k. We might not come back! Because the Midwest this winter has really sucked, sucked big.
Other then my complaining everything is same old same old. As in wish i could be some where warm and be getting paid to ride my bike.
Have a good weekend everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing

Anonymous said...

how was your trip to Arizona?

Anonymous said...

Please tell more about trip and tequila, JS's-Mom

Pedal Pimp said...

I am so sick of my trainer, when I look at it I just want to puke.