Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back in Wis.

Well i made the 18.5 hour drive from Dillion, CO to my parents house in Lake Villa, IL on friday into early saturday morning. Then on sunday i drove from there back to 3 hours west to Platteville, WI and finally home. What did i do the first thing i got home? Well get on my bike and ride 3 hours and did my 4 min test again because i was a numbnut at Kalstrups house and only did 3 min instead of 4. In the process it totally sucked and i felt like i was going to puke, from what GDVC coach John Willson says ride till you puke.

Other then that it is good to be home but i come home to snow and some one parked in my parking spot, i hate that.

One more thing, GO BEARS.
Seahawks 24 Bears 27

1 comment:

Jeni said...

lurking around the blog-world and stumbled here.

i use to board. at sundown in dbq. that was before my kid and subsequent fat ass.

i would kill to be out on the slopes, again. looks like great fun.