Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Riding____Thats all i got!

well my 10-12 weeks of indoor training has come. With having a week off from being sick, the trainer dosen't look so bad because i just want to do something. I know, as well as alot of people, you have to be really focued and determined to ride the trainer for any certain amount of time. I am going to ride as much as i can, when i am not in CO snowboarding or in Northern WI drinking wine.
I have been trying to think of my big overall goal for this up coming season. I am having a little trouble because after graduation i don't know where i will be living or if i will have a job or some sort of income, so that is sort of overtaking my goal planning for cycling. When i think of my goal for cycling all i can think of is being in a big break or just attacking the field and stay away. So i think my goal is just to be stronger and attack the field alot more to see if i can get something going. If this is a good goal i don't know. Knowing me i will just sit in and watch everything happen or go with a break that has no chance.
Peace Out.>>>>:)

No comments: